tiistai 10. helmikuuta 2015

GOD DISEASE


Who are you and what do you do in your band?


I am Henry and I play bass in God Disease.



When was your band formed? 


In late 2010.



Why did you choose to play Death Metal?


Because I wanted to play brutal and soul crushing music. 



How do you compose your music? Does only one guy do everything or does everyone contribute?


Well... Usually somebody comes up with a riff or two(usually Matias). And from there we work as a group to make it a full song.


Tell us about your lyrics, writing, inspiration etc.

I dont write any lyrics for this band. The inspiration comes from war and everyday misery. 



Is there an ideology behind your band?


No, I don't think so. We just like to play this kind of music.


How do you see the state of Death Metal music these days in your country and in general?

I suppose it's doing well. There are many great bands and lot of death metal conserts to see.



What are your long term plans as a band?


Well I hope that some day, when people are talking about finnish death metal scene, first band to come in mind is God Disease.



Name an other Death Metal band from your country that everyone should hear.


Corpsessed and Torture Killer.


Free word.

Jaloviina.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti