keskiviikko 22. heinäkuuta 2015

MORTA SKULD


Who are you and what do you do in your band?

Dave Gregor Guitars and vocals

When/where was your band formed? 

we formed in late 1989 in Milwaukee Wi

Why did you choose to play Death Metal?

It was a new music at the time and there were no rules like you didn't have to be good at solos and or be lead player, but if you were it was great. Just a music I could relate to and was where becoming a singer guitar player came into form for me. I could be myself and get that across to the fans.

How do you compose your music? Does only one guy do everything or does everyone contribute?

well over the years it has changed and evolved. what we do as of today is jam as a band and when we feel we are onto something we all jump in and start the process, very organic.

Tell us about your lyrics, writing, inspiration etc.

well I write about things in my daily life, whether good or bad. And I write about what we can all relate to, I like to just write about how I feel about a topic and or a experience I've  been through or going through.

Is there an ideology behind your band?

There is a Norse mythology  and three fates type of vibe from the research I've done in the past

How do you see the state of Death Metal music these days in your country and in general?

well it seems to be doing better these days but its hard all over and not like back in the day when you did a show and 300 kids show up and just tear it up, but its ok and can always be room to improve, also the state of the economy isn't the best and a lot of clubs are closing everyday. So its day by day

What are your long term plans as a band? What do you want to achieve?

We are in process of writing a new album and finding a new bass player. Later in the year we have two releases coming out on vinyl. We want to put out a good record for the fans to listen to and just be able to do what we do for the fans.

Name an other Death Metal band from your country that everyone should hear.

I really couldn't say I don't listen to a lot of death metal but the old classics.

Free word


Just thank you and fans for allowing us to do this and look out for our album and help support us and go buy our stuff at dreadrecords.net cheers


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti