torstai 16. heinäkuuta 2015

QUEIRON


Who are you and what do you do in your band?
 
Hailz. This is Marcelo Daemoniipest Grous, and I’m Lead Vokills and guitar in QUEIRON
 
When/where was your band formed? 
 
The band was formed in 1994, in the city called Capivari – Brazil, with the purpose to spread Death Metal in brutal form.
 
Why did you choose to play Death Metal?
 
When I was young, I listened to  some Thrash and Death metal bands, such as Metallica, Slayer, Kreator, Venom, Possessed, Death, and when I listened to Morbid Angel, and the Blessed are the sick album specifically, it’s changed my life completely..  I was write That Death metal where the sound I wanted to play, this is for my whole life...  It was 23 years ago...
 
How do you compose your music? Does only one guy do everything or does everyone contribute?
 
95 % of songs I compose, now we have a new guitar play in the band, which is helping me in some process.. Normally I compose when I feel confortable to do the riffs...  it must be natural, to be real...
 
Tell us about your lyrics, writing, inspiration etc.
 
The lyrics are something special for me.. normally I compose about our battle against Christianity, things that envolve that shit..  this is the cancer of the world, so we have to do our war declaration against..
 
Is there an ideology behind your band?
 
Yahh.. make real death metal all whole life.. real and honest.. only
 
 
How do you see the state of Death Metal music these days in your country and in general?
 
We have some great bands in Brazil, but the metal scene is learning how to do things happen yet...
 
What are your long term plans as a band? What do you want to achieve?

We have some plans, such as touring in south America and Europe when we can, keep making new songs and release a new album in 2016.
 
Name an other Death Metal band from your country that everyone should hear.
 
We have some good bands such as, madness, havok, warshipper, corporate death, envoke, division hell, human atrocity, and many others...
 
Free word
 
I thank you some much for the great opportunity , and listen to new Queiron’s album..  Hailz maniakks around the world..  Marcelo & QUEIRON

https://www.facebook.com/Queiron?fref=ts

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti